All Discussions Tagged 'art' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pelham Art Festival

This has been a good year for me so far. I have been accepted in a number of events. First to mention is the Pelham Art Festival in Fonthil…

Started by Keith Thirgood

0 Mar 28

Tom Thomson Was A Weatherman - at Bon Echo PP

Saturday August 13th https://www.ontarioparks.com/park/bonecho/events 7 pm at the Amphitheatre in Bon Echo Provincial Park :>)) I hope t…

Started by Phil Chadwick

0 Jul 24, 2016

1st Annual Cavan/Millbrook Outdoor Painting Festival

October 1st and 2nd, 2016  Saturday and Sunday Cavan is a series of rolling hills with wide vistas, some marsh, the Cavan Creek and if we h…

Started by Valerie Kent

13 May 4, 2016
Reply by Valerie Kent

Art Show in Uxbridge

Helen Walter and I are exhibiting some of our work at the Uxbridge Art in the Park this weekend. Saturday and Sunday, August 15 & 16. I…

0 Aug 14, 2015

Gender Bias in Art

I have often been interested in this topic, for obvious reasons. I note that female authors often avoid using their first name to be taken…

Started by Jennifer Smithwell

19 Dec 5, 2014
Reply by Jennifer Smithwell

8th Annual Summer in September Art Show and Sale

Artists Jennifer Smithwell and Shelley Cinnamon will be hosting the 8th Annual Summer in September Art Show and Sale at The Historic Garden…

Started by Jennifer Smithwell

0 Sep 8, 2014

Master Class with Phil Chadwick

September 28, 2014 I am bringing Phil Chadwick to the GTA to deliver a Master Class on his technique. While Phil works in oil, much of his…

0 Sep 8, 2014

Kathy Haycock's Art Show at Cube Gallery Ottawa

If you're in the area, don't miss Kathy Haycock's Solo show in Ottawa. Opens formally 6 PM to 9 PM, Thursday September 4, 2014. Location: C…

0 Jul 27, 2014

Report on Georgetown Challenge

For those of you who missed the Georgetown Challenge, you missed a really fun event. Georgetown has tons of painting potential. Everywhere…

1 Jul 16, 2014
Reply by Barbara Eguchi

OPAS Technical Challenge Analogous Harmony

This time let's try using three analogous colours, using either the traditional colour wheel or the modern colour wheel. For those not sure…

0 Mar 21, 2014

RSS

© 2017   Created by OPAS, President.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service